Write to Elder Farmer!

Elder Darrik F. Farmer
Missao Brasil Maceio
Rua Dom Antonio Brandao, 333 sala 402
Ed. Work Center, Farol
Maceio, AL 57021-190
Brasil

Sunday, October 5, 2008

The Preparing Stage

So these past few weeks/months have been a real blessing to me. When I first recieved my call and it was over 4 months away, I was not excited to wait that long. But I've come to realize that the time has been a great opportunity to study and prepare and to get into "missionary mode."
I have boughten a lot of my stuff already. I have my one suit that ill wear only twice on my mission (going to the MTC in brazil and returning home). I have half of my shirts and all of my pants. I also have my shoes. Man are they comfy! I have never had any shoes so comfy as these!
I am preparing now for my farewell talk and i cant wait to give it. Im excited about the topic. I only have 16 days until I leave on the plane to head for brazil! I cant wait!!!

No comments: